2.15.2011

Seeking The One Who Really Loves


[image credit]

I want to know more of Him, His Word, His truth, His love. 

His truth - born of love and proven by our love toward each other.  

 Truth that has been discovered by spending time with Him as He teaches me how to grow in love.  

I must spend the time; invest it into my relationship with Him, with others, with His church.

Time spent in prayer, in conversation, in intimacy.  Time hungry for Him, desiring Him, pursuing Him and His kingdom.  Memorizing Him and His likes and dislikes.  Reading His Word.  Singing His praises.  Serving Him by serving others. Offering my heart and surrendering everything I am, even my way of thinking, my mind. 
   
I want to be bathed in His presence daily, in His Word, fragrant prayers ever on my lips, learning to lean and growing in love, prepared to share truth as He leads.
 
And may each of you, dear mamas, find truth born of love - His love - when you visit here as well.  May your time here be well spent.  May you find little treasures of truth and love here that inspire you to live deeper, fuller, closer to Him.  May your families be richer for it.
 
May we hear Him louder than the cries of our flesh or the culture around us.  

Precious mamas, I pray that each of you experiences His unfailing love, daily, as you continually seek Him.
 
            Warmly,
 
post signature

***We are celebrating our 1st birthday this week and giving away the Jesus Storybook Bible Deluxe Edition, which includes a full audio CD set... won't you celebrate with us and enter to win?***


[also shared at Women Living Well Wednesday, Raising Homemakers{Titus2}sdays, and Gratituesday]
 
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to Like a Bubbling Brook via email - it's free!

"A new command I give you: Love one another.  As I have loved you, so must you love one another.  By this everyone will know you are my disciples, if you love one another."  John 13:34-35 




3 comments:

  1. Love this post, and what a beautiful desire if sacred intimacy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I want to know Him more and more... greater and greater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it’s Saturday – kind of late to read your “Walking With Him Wednesday” post - but I spent most of the week catching up to reading all of the multitude or Ann’s “Multitude Monday” – and still didn’t finish them all. I got to way over 100 of them though.

    And so I come to yours and it makes me pause – and think – and rest. You write like Ann. It is charming, and warm, and flowing and wise. I am inspired to take in more of God this day because of your words.

    I was blessed by this. Thank you.

    God be with you and yours

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts; you've all helped to create a wonderful little community here at Like a Bubbling Brook.

Please remember the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." While I love to hear from you, comments encouraging division and condemnation will not be published - rather, they will be promptly deleted.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say! I wish we could chat over coffee or tea one day ~

xoxo,

Jaime

Related Posts with Thumbnails